200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
So much more than a teaching certificate, a good teacher training program will teach you more about your Self than you could imagine.
2019 – 2020 200-Hour Teacher Training Dates:
|Sept. 27 – 29||Oct. 25 – 27||Nov. 15 – 16|
|Nov. 22 – Nov.24||Jan. 3 – 5||Jan. 31 – Feb. 2|
|March 6 – 8||April 3 – 5||May 1 – 3|
Fridays 5- 8pm, Saturday and Sunday 11 – 6pm (Nov. 15 – 16 is Anatomy Weekend)
Tuition is $3200, which includes 30 classes, books and manual.
If you’ve ever wanted to teach or even if you just want to learn more about Yoga, HOME’s 200-Hour Teacher Training will deepen your asana practice and understanding of Yoga philosophy as well as give you the skills to share your love of yoga with others.
This comprehensive program covers all aspects of yoga with a special emphasis on:
- precise alignment
- intelligent sequencing
- anatomy as it relates to asana
- yoga philosophy and
- articulate, clear instruction.
Students will also learn:
- the business of yoga,
- how to navigate the many challenges of a classroom
- find their unique strengths and voice as a teacher.
The training will cover in depth the sustainability for a long-term alignment-based vinyasa practice, while also exploring various traditions including Iyengar, Ashtanga, Restorative, Yin, Beginners and Prenatal yoga.
Eager and curious students will have the opportunity to delve deeper into the true meaning of Yoga so that they can then impart their knowledge with confidence to others.
Anyone who has practiced for at least 6 months and has a love of yoga!
- Attendance and participation throughout the 9 weekends or the willingness to make up sessions at $100/hour. (A day missed can typically be made up in a single hour.) No more than two weekends can be missed without the need to make up a session.
- Completion of all outside work, including written assignments and reading.
- Attendance at 30 classes led by Kristin Olson, or other approved teachers, included in tuition.
- A $500 deposit and completed written 200-Hour TT Application.2019 must be submitted.
- The remaining balance is due by the first weekend. Please inquire about payment plans.
- Books, binders and 30-classes included in tuition.
Upon completion, students will be able to register with Yoga Alliance registered yoga teacher at the 200-hour level, RYT – 200.
Upcoming Events & Workshops
Love yoga so much you want more than our regularly-scheduled classes? We don't blame you. Click the button below for all our workshops, series and events that will enhance your yoga practice and overall wellness.